- This event has passed.
2020 Housing Authority of the City of Tampa’s 6th Annual Race to End Homelessness- #HomelessLivesMatter
February 15, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
The 5k Bootcamp race is a 5k run combined with bootcamp style exercises or just run a 5K. There will also be a one mile walk.
- The BIB packet may be picked up February 14, 2020 from 8 am to 6 pm at 5301 West Cypress, or pick it up the day of the race at 8 am.
- Online registration ends February 14, 2020 at noon. You can still participate on the day of the event if you miss the registration deadline, but must be there by 8 am to register and must pay by cash only. T-shirt may or may not be available.
- 5k run will be chip timed. Race starts at 9 am. The race course is established as a 3.1 mile boot camp style. You can choose to run a regular 5k or be challenged by running a 5k with a twist of different exercises.
- All ages are eligible to run or walk. Children under 13 are free.
- All runners/walkers will receive a T-shirt and medals. There will be a prize 5k Overall and a prize for 1st place in men and women.
- Refreshments served during and after run.
- Vendors and DJ on site.
- Rain or shine. No refund will be provided.
- If you are unable to participate, consider becoming a sponsor for the event. Minimum sponsorship amount is $100. All sponsor names will be placed on T-shirts and websites. If you are going to sponsor, the cut-off date in order to get your information on the T-shirt is February 14, 2020.
- Other items of interest that can be dropped off at the event for the homeless are the following: Pair of socks, ear plugs, canned foods, rain jacket, any type of food gift cards, bus passes, etc.