- This event has passed.
3A District 9 Championships
April 25 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
3A DISTRICT 9 MEET BRADEN RIVER HS
ENTRIES: 3 entries per event. One relay team per school for each relay.
Registration on DirectAthletics by 11:59pm on April 15, 2023
Late edits to entries may be made for a $250 fee after the initial entry deadline on
April 17, 2023 between 12pm and 6pm EST via DirectAthletics.
ORDER OF EVENTS
12PM: COACHES MEETING
12:30PM: 4 X 800 RELAY
1PM: FIELD EVENTS
GIRLS JAVELIN FOLLOWED BY BOYS
GIRLS HIGH JUMP FOLLOWED BY BOYS
GIRLS SHOT PUT FOLLOWED BY BOYS
BOYS DISCUS FOLLOWED BY GIRLS
BOYS & GIRLS LONG JUMP (RAN SIMULTANIOUSLY) FOLLOWED BY TRIPLE JUMP
GIRLS POLE VAULT FOLLOWED BY BOYS
3:30PM (OR 30 MINUTES AFTER LAST FIELD EVENT, BUT NO EARLIER THAN 3:30PM)
4 X 100M
SCHOOL ASSIGNMENT 1 ASSIGNMENT 2 ASSIGNMENT 3
EAST BAY HURDLES EXCHANGE ZONES
JESUIT GIRLS/BOYS POLE VAULT GIRLS/BOYS JAVELIN
HILLSBOROUGH BOYS LONG JUMP
BLAKE GIRLS TRIPLE JUMP
KING GIRLS/BOYS DISCUS
PARRISH GIRLS/BOYS SHOT PUT
LETO GIRLS LONG JUMP
BRANDON GIRLS/BOYS SHOT PUT
MIDDLETON BOYS TRIPLE JUMP
SPOTO GIRLS/BOYS HIGH JUMP
BRADEN RIVER GIRLS/BOYS DISCUS EXCHANGE ZONES CLERK & STAGING
JURY OF APPEALS: EAST BAY, KING, BRANDON, BRADEN RIVER, JESUIT, (BLAKE
– There will be an athletic trainer on site in the infield.
– Water stations will be placed in multiple locations around the track.
– Team tent area will be near the southeast side of the track behind the home
– Warm up area will be marked off on the infield.
– Please have your athletes race ready when they check in for their event.
– After being checked in, athletes should remain near the staging area and will
be escorted onto the track.
– Athletes competing in more than one event simultaneously MUST check
in/out with each official to avoid being scratched/disqualified.